Wednesday, October 10, 2012

CLOSER AND CLOSER

The longer I am here the closer I get to home. Heaven on earth is a real vision for me. I believe that we are all being given a chance to clean up our act and begin with a fresh new world, under the supervision of the lighter beings here. We were dictated to by those they call shadow people, others call them dark ones, I just say that the freewill game we played revealed a lot of shades of color. Some of them were menacing, dishonest and ultimately will be left out of the new order. Too many secret and agendas not in line with divine design and law. Others of us stayed the course of right and good and healthy and happy, and those are the one moving in closer and closer now. The community of the future needs us in close proximity to one another because truly united we stand. In the light of love we will become a community worth our weight in gold. And in the bright new light, all shadows will simply disappear. Bye bye!

No comments: