Tuesday, October 23, 2012

As the world turns over

Is everything turning upside down? Did you know that you had been in line for that to happen?? We have shaken, rattled and rolled our way to the reality that is here and unfolding before our very eyes. We have chosen every detail in our reality to ensure the challenge and the test to be the best we can master. I have personally shifted gears so many times that my reality is truly winged now. No more 4 on the floor, it is flying on the pegasus of my dreams and coming into view on the horizon, clear and solid. You are me and I am you, together we are shifting. Fly if you want to or stay on the ground, both will offer amazing futures!! This is our time, celebrate it, we are in a place of no turning back now, what is past is passed forever. Get your binoculars out and see what I see, it is awesome!! Thank us all for the effort and the ability to get the job done. We are blessed!!!

No comments: