Monday, October 1, 2012

HOW TO show love

I listened to a political persceptive for awhile yesterday and then said if you keep this up you will have indigestion from all the grumbling and negativity. I meant it and he heard me and stopped with the rhetoric. I wish others were that respectful. That was showing love for me. I appreciated the consideration and said thank you. People are unhappy, frustrated and very verbal about their dissatisfaction now. From revolution to literal destruction they will stop at nothing to voice or express their issues. I can only take a little of that. I know if you do not have something nice or good or positive or constructive to say it is BEST to remain silent. At the very least there will be no the disturbance in the air if you do. We are abused by words and manipulated by them too. They form into energy that can bombard, breakdown, break up and even kill other energy. When I withdraw and become silent everyone notices and asks me what is wrong. It is that different around me when I am quiet. I TALK ALOT USUALLY. I have a way of speaking that is direct, blunt even. The truth comes out no matter what, even if it seems unpleasant to those who don't want to hear it. It is what makes me good at my job, sometimes the truth has been withheld from you. Doctors don't tell you EVERYTHING, they want you to return for more. I do not like that way of helping, I would rather teach you HOW by sharing the TRUTH with you! Showing you is loving you, believing you are capable of healing is loving you and allowing you the lessons you choose to be yours and yours alone, is loving you too. Let's all love each other better now. No complaining is necessary. If you are in a jam, be quiet and think it through. Being upset or loud and telling it to the world just makes it worse. Love is the only energy that gets anything done around here. Find even the tiniest piece of love for yourself or your situation and add to that. If there were a fire you would not go after the non-burning stuff, you would focus on the flame to put it out. Your pain and your negativity and your fear is your fire. Look at it and use your love and honestly look to see WHY YOU STARTED IT. Then you can put it out easily. That is loving!! That is what will get the job done. I know you can all do it, you were born to succeed, so focus now. Here's to health and happiness for everyone, that is my loving word for you today.

No comments: