Friday, November 4, 2011

You guys and gals crack me up

I didn't know that my personal views were so interesting to so many folks. It really is quite an honor and it also makes me laugh. I have talked non-stop since I was little, much to the chagrin of the older people in my world, but always to the delight of my friends and classmates. Direct by nature, optmistic in all things and willing to say it, even when other's won't. Yup that's me, love me or leave me be.

Let's share all that we know to be true with one another. It is time that we are all heard. It is not necessary to agree, but it is necessary to be allowed. That is what freedom of speech is all about. This is a wonderful country where that is honored and in honor of that freedom I will speak on. Join me and answer back or send a question, it is all good. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: