Thursday, November 3, 2011

We all feel each other's pain

That is how the world works, together in love with laughter and light we flourish. Together in suffering we are all brought to that level, that pain. It has to stop with each individual taking responsibility and becoming accountable for their own energy. That includes your feelings, and your choices. What you do and say effects the whole planet. You are me and I am you!!

Jesus showed us communion, altogether as one, everytime we eat and drink. He is re-membered to us and us to Him, and all to one another as brothers and sisters. When I am happy everyone around me seems to be happy too. When I am not - oh Lord - that is just not what I want.

I choose today to be the embodiment of all that I love, I will demonstrate that love with a smile, a kind word, a show of support, I will also forgive myself when I stumble or when I become effected by another's troubles. Instead I will say a blessing to them and me too!!

Let's move toward the day when there is light and laughter and friendship in all we do, supporting one another with love. Although sometimes we do not understand let that be OK too.
That is my prayer for today and forevermore, Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: