Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Take off your helmut!!

In my riding arena this little kid said to me, I don't see any helmuts on your horse back riders, I wear a helmut everytime I ride. I said it's a choice, they would need to bring their own if they felt that was what they wanted. I have never worn a helmut and do not intend to start now. I know my head is a helmut - strong and flexible - able to withstand a blow if that happened. I choose that not to happen. Energy is all around me and I see it. It flows thick and thin, light and dark and I put myself into light supportive energy on purpose every day!!

Years ago flying down a dirt road on the back of my black horse Coal I got bucked off. Full speed and then a buck that catapulted me into the air, I landed on the dirt road without a sound and sat up to watch him take off for home two miles away.
WOW! I checked to see if I was OK and I was, so I got up and walked home. That gave me time to talk to my guardian angel, Annie, I said "what the hec was that about?" and she said - you were just testing yourself. You have alwats wanted know how much you could take and you telegraphed that to your horse and he accomodated you!! With fervor!! You did fine, landed soft and nothing was injured. What an interesting choice, she was right I always wanted to know how much I could take and that was awesome. The human body bounces!! It is energetic and malleable and it can take a blow, it is self healing and will stay fit and well as long as you cherish it and take good loving care of it. Neglect it, poison it, disrespect it and it will buck you off!! Cool huh??

People test themselves all the time, some claim that their survival was a miracle - yup that is true. Surviving on Earth right now is a miracle - everyday. There are lots of things you need protection from, set it up. When you wake back up in the morning put yourself in an energetic helmut - make it strong and fill it with light, like an egg. That will keep you safe for that day and that is all you get - one day at a time. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: