Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tales to tell

My clients have amazing stories of what their recovery has been all about. With their permission I will share some of the magic they have conjured up in their own lives.

My 84 year old client had been dizzy, sickenly so, for nearly a year. No meds or diagnosis were given by her other care givers, the dizziness remained a mystery.
Last summer she came and we found a decay in her jaw beneath a crown. I can read each tooth energetically and with the help of skilled holistic dentists and endodontists and oral surgeons these issues can be remedied. We did just that, her personal dentist dismayed by my ability to check his work but my other dentists happy to help we proceeded.

This is the best she has felt in a long time!! Her daughter is thrilled to have her happy energetic mom back and my client relieved to know that there is always a solution or at least an answer. Understanding the issues brings peace and potential. She now has both!!

No comments: