Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ever felt you were tripping over your OWN feet?

In my meditation this morning after three days of being in bed with a cold my higher self said that the tripping of myself was now complete. I had tripped myself enough times to slow myself down enough to really absorb the lessons made by my choices. Choice is the LESSON here. We always get to make one. Naughty or nice. Alone or with others. Healthy or sick. CHOICES are the challenge here.

I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN IT WAS ALL GOOD. That is my faith working, yet in my life I tested every area I could. Attracting the most interesting people and situations were my choice and my challenge. Who could I change with my light, how far could we go together? TESTING, TESTING, TESTING. The darker side always offering the best game. Could I go to jail and then get free, yup, I did. Could I get incurably sick and recover? Yup, I did that too. Could I lose everything and get it all back in spades? Sure. I avoided some issues too, war, politics and church never really offered up the attraction.

We are changing now. We can choose and own our own light here. Moving up the evolutionary scale to a happier brighter healthier existence. Sharing equally all the resources and love we have, that is what the Awakening is about. That is the Thrive movement. That is sustainability. Here's to the end of the 2011 and the 2012 just around the corner, let's be present and walk into it on our own two FEET, strong, accountable and ready for the new age.

No comments: