Monday, November 14, 2011

THE HAWK AND THE BUFFALO

As i download data in my morning meditation this is what I am receiving - the HAWC and Buffalo - together forever creating a VISION of abundance in all things for all peoples. The four directions, the four colors of people, black, white, yellow and red becoming ONE nation of humans on Earth, becoming citizens of the Universe again.

Doesn't that feel nice?? Are you one of the few lucky ones with success in your corner or one of the super challenged ones with unending hurdles in your life. It is time you all get together. I need you and you need me, it is that simple, what you have to offer will make my life better and what I have will do you so much good.

Healing comes from knowing that you are loved and that you are very important in every way no matter what. We all need to remember that. It is how the healing of our bodies and minds begins and then how our neighborhoods and towns transform and ultimately how this Earth of ours gets healthy. She so desires to sustain us abundantly and we have hijacked her resources for the few and left the many with nothing. That is enough of that. Today, find a sad panda person, you will know them by their aura. Less, lack and loss will hang on their body like a heavy wet grey robe, blow a little light and love their way. A kind word, the touch of your hand on their shoulder or something even bigger will shift the weight of the burden. Do it for YOU!! It will shift your weight too.

As I cleaned up my past through the courts, many of you sent messages and prayers of love and support and encouragement - that helped me so much, it made the journey easier to know I was not alone. We must celebrate that ability - sending messages to one another of support and encouragement. It is free but the value is immeasurable! Let's start today in honor of the 11-11-11 and the birth it brought - a new beginning and a partnership that will make your heart sing!!! Keep me posted. namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: