Thursday, November 10, 2011

Extra Energy under tonight's Full Moon

Use this reflected light to open your heart and your mind to the next level of your life. The 11-11-11 offers a doorway to those who are looking to leave the past behind and move ahead in their lives. I will tell you how that looks for me.

Many years ago I was awoken in the night by two guys who said, we came when you asked us to to wake you up, so WAKE UP SISTER!! I was shook. Noone else in my house even knew they were there, the girls were little and the husband so unconscious nothing would have disturbed him. Well I did, my awakening disturbed him and many others, alot. There was a wave of resistance that kept coming at me by those not ready and not ready for me to go on to my next level of living here. I went into my shift anyway. It took great strength and commitment to walk away from my life. People thought I was nuts, possessed, lost and they feared for my soul. Isn't that interesting?

Looking back I see how dramatic that may have appeared, but in truth the changes I made saved my life. Had I stayed for the sake of those who didn't want me to move on I would have died. They did. I know that now. Again we are receiving a wake up call, this time the many who are ready will get those visitors, angels or aliens, who knew, but the Universe wants to play with us now as citizens of the larger picture. One race - the human race. The four directions brought together as predicted and the fifth element delivered on schedule. Open to the knowing of love. Walk straight into it with your eyes open and your heart ready to receive. It comes on the moon and will flow toward us all day long on the 11-11, accept the gift, it will raise you up.

No comments: