Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Alternative maybe -- complementary always

As I read the articles about the lawsuit I see that some reporters refer to my work as alternative, I have always called it complementary. There is simply many ways to do the same job. There always has been. In an effort to save myself I found Naturopathy. It was an awesome discovery and sharing my healing has been my pleasure. It became, at first, my passion to know more, and then it became my life's work. I read and studied and consumed as much info as I could get my hands on, I still do that.

Sharing your experiences with others is how we shorten the road of life here. If you tell me your story and I learn something from it chances are I will not repeat your lessons, just embrace them. That is what I have endeavored to do in my work as a Naturopath, share my lessons. Some people are afraid of what that offers, others can't get enough. My friend lost her hot flashes in the wink of an eye using some of what I know and her other friends didn't like it, they said she should see a REAl doctor. She is happy with her choice.

My new partner is a Medical Doctor. Naturopathy was what he found to heal himself. Resources in his own field were limited and not helpful, he came to me desperate for answers and got them. He is one happy MD these days and joining me in helping you is a part of his journey. I have always been a fan of the team, and the team we are putting together now will offer one of almost everything. Isn't the Universe providing in a wonderful way??

So let's celebrate the community of those who want to work together. If someone wants you all to themselves, question that a little, our design is for togetherness and that is where we flourish. Thanks we will keep you posted. Dr. Su

No comments: