Friday, November 4, 2011

Read my aura please

I love that when someone asks me to say out loud what I see and feel. It is the beginning of knowing that there truly are no secrets here.

Many have thought they were unseen or that people were unaware of what they were doing. When I was little I knew a close relative was sexually abusive to his kids. I sensed it and then I saw the predator in his aura. Then I tattled to my mom, who told me to be quiet about it and that she thought I was making that up, since he didn't appear that way to grown ups.

Years later it was confirmed to me that I had been right. I asked my mom then what about her shushing me, did she regret that? She couldn't answer me, I think because of her shame. I then knew that all along she too had known but couldn't deal with it. It was shoved under the rug then and those kids were damaged in so many ways. It didn't need to happen.

Alzheimer's became my mother's aura the dis-ease of her life, after that. Needing to forget.

Wow, what we can create by not acknowleding the truth, especially that of a child.

Kids see auras and tell you about it all the time, that is why they color outside the lines, since there really are no lines. Being taught and told that there are boundaries and that you need to stay within them is what takes that gift away. Blurry energy moves in colors and motion, quantum physics explains that there is nothing solid here. Open to the knowing, use your senses, share your gift with those who want to share it with you.

Tesla was a genius at this work. Find a Tesla camera and have your aura photographed, then you will know how you appear to others and can fix it if you need to. Your energy is your responsibility. If you can't find a camera - ask a little kid!!

No comments: