Saturday, November 5, 2011

I love this world!!

For a long time I felt that the divine order of things needed a little adjustment. This world and all it's stuff was out of control. People were being hurt needlessly in so many ways. I do not watch the news ever, because I can not bear the spin of negativity thrown out there for the innocent to worry about and sometimes fixate on.

Where is the good news, the stories of hope and recovery and neighbors helping neighbors. My facebook page is good news, I have friends doing and experiencing beautiful things. I love that.

I believe that all is well and improving. That is how I am made. Hopeful and if you hear my attorney say it - he would say hopelessly hopeful. I am a believer of miracles, I see them everyday in my work. Kids, horses, people learning how to take better care of themselves all are miracles to me. The sun and the moon shining on my ranch - a miracle and the rainbows, well they are magic here.

Well, another miracle happened. I fought for my reputation in court against the news that hurt it with a make believe story and I WON. The jury found them guilty of lies.
The divine order of my heart has been restored. Those in my world who have gone through this with me are well now just as I am soon to be. Miracles everyone, they are here for those who believe!!!

On the 11-11-11 write or draw or even speak your dreams - and you too will have the miracles you can only dream of!! It is finished, the old way gone, a new day and it is looking just fine!! Be the blessing you wish to receive and watch the magic appear. Namaste' Dr.Su

No comments: