Sunday, November 6, 2011

Imgettingbullied.com

My life is an amazing journey, sharing it with others has always been my pleasure. I tell stories all the time about the magic of my life and the beautiful things and events that surround me.

Here's one for the books.

During my long and stressful battle to restore my reputation from the devastating news article on TV, I helped create a website. It is called I'm getting bullied. com. Now it really never occured to me that I was healing my own life by working on this project but it is true. By using my energy to help others rather than sit home and be sad or mad, I fixed me. Isn't it funny that I never really thought of KSTP or the Blahas as bullies, but that is exactly what they were. Louder and with out any regard for the hurt they were doing they did their dastardly deeds. Just like a BIG FRICKIN' BULLY does. Beat you up for their own ratings, getting attention at whatever the cost. Not caring about the truth or the results = just the buzz from the moment of impact. Like street drugs or random sex or fighting or any other adrenaline producing behavior - all without heart. WOW!!!

I created a wonderful thing while dealing with my own bullies. AND Shazzam my bullies disappeared!!! I took them to court and they are being punished and will be making amends for their bad bullying behavior. I love this world for in the middle of the storm there is always light and peace - focus and believe and it will be yours, it is finally mine now. Thank you all on Earth and in Heaven!! Namaste' DR.SU

No comments: