Monday, November 14, 2011

White Buffalo Calf Woman

In telling the stories of your heart can you remember your own legends??? It used to be that families would share their legends and the stories that provided connection and grounding to the Earth. Those stories are not told any longer. I ask people about their roots, their heritage and they simply say nothing. Aren't you haunted by dreams and feelings and deja vues that tell you about you. I am. It is what makes you special, it is what makes you you.

Twenty years ago I was on my way to South Dakota for a training in my work as a Naturopath and I said to my friend, I need to stop at Pipestone Minnesota and get my pipe. He smiled and said, sure little sister whatever you say. We stopped.

I didn't even know what that meant, PIPE, ME? I just knew in my heart that I have a pipe from there and I wanted it. Well, I couldn't get one, everything about the pipes was closed, so we went into a bar to eat and the bartender said why so sad little sister and I told him - no pipe today. He called his brother and he came and told me that all the stuff was closed but not to give up on my knowing, then he went to his truck and brought me a beaded headdress and said here, have this for now and then he left.

His brother behind the bar freaked! He said that that was his brother's favorite thing and that he had it with him always, why did he give it to me??? I said because he knew it would help me and it has, it hangs in my office where I help the people learn how to get better, it has for twenty years given me a knowing through my head into my words. It symbolized truth through the crown chakra coming into the mind. It is one of my crowns.

I never stopped looking for my pipe. Last January I had a vision of the White Buffalo Calf Woman, she said we are One, tell the people, we are One. Now I freaked. I said we - who??? She said we - US. Then she told me of 24 Angels who came to Earth as a woman with a message for the Red Nation that would teach Oneness, we are back and need to remind them it is now or never!! I said how on Earth do you expect me to do that? She said follow your legend. Good grief, what did that mean?? I called my friend Terry Nichols who is working the Gathering of the People and told him what she said, he said hey little sister I am driving by you in Wisconsin right this minute and going to Jackie Red Woman's to pray, come on along, so I hopped in my jeep and followed my legend there. Guess what I was given a PIPE! Now I know it is not my pipe, but a wonderful pipe, that was a start. It made the remembering easier.

Come summer of 2011 I got hot, real, real hot, 104 degrees for 3 days. That is the hottest I believe I have ever been, curled up like a kitten and burning my way through illusions and layers of toxins and lies. WOW!! I woke up weak and tired but I woke up none the less. Chief Looking Horse was here in Mendota for Peace and Prayer Day and SHE said go there and say hi to him. I said good grief again, I am too wobbly, but I went any way. I gave him a rock. And then I left with an Eagle over my head. The next day I returned and gave him some money and said we should talk soon and I left again.

Now White Buffalo energy is hanging on me like a robe, it doesn't come off ever. It tells the legends of our lives here and the value each one has, even though we may have forgotten it. I know the value of my own legend and it is getting better all the time. I dreamed long ago that if I gamble I will win a million dollars, I know that for sure. Drives others crazy but it is my dream not theirs. During my court case my lawyer looks at me and says are you a gambler?? I smiled and said I sure am, born to it, dream about it. Let's roll the dice!! Two weeks ago I did just that, I said no to a settlement that would have kept my story out of the papers, even the judge said hey take this deal, it is a good one, I said no - I have come to speak my truth and I will speak it! I did - Guess what - I won a MILLION DOLLARS. EXACTLY to the penny. Four separate parts added up to exactly one million dollars. OK, OK, OK.

Now I am listening. I am sure my story will not end here, but this is as far as I am today. Listen to your dreams, your legend is calling you out, each one here to help themselves with their his or her story, then to share with all their truth and story. That's what I know for sure - it makes me happy and that makes me well. Thanks for reading this, I hope you are inspired to find your own legend and make your own dreams come true, if you need me you know where to find me. Dr.Su

No comments: