Friday, November 11, 2011

Celebrate the day - join into a circle of friends

I know for sure that I knew this would be an amazing day for me. I have dreamt it. Last night my dream showed me peace in my family, brought by a stranger to me but not to them. I love that. I accept.

In using this day powerfully - smudge yourself with sage, or take a salt or clay bath or simply hold a glass of water in your hands and bless it with your thoughts of purity and love and drink it all. Join hands and form a circle - alone or together - then sing your favorite song or simply hum an OM... Let the diamond sparkling deep within your heart vibrate and begin to shine - send that Light down to the center of our Earth and as far up to our Heavens that it will reach.

Your time to sparkle is now- let the debris covering your life, your work, your body and your spirit crack under the vibration - keep shining, singing and vibrating until you feel it give way and then let it fall away from you forever. Like a dog shaking off the water of a cold swim - shake!!!

This is the beginning of the One true world of love and light - we are here together on purpose and everyone deserves all that we desire equally. Food, shelter, health,kindness, purpose and whatever else there would be on Earth now. It is time.
Thank you all for holding my hand today you are in circle with me at the Mayan pyramid at Chichenitza - feel the energy. See you when I get back! Dr Su

No comments: