Saturday, November 12, 2011

11-11-11


The Aborigines have always known about dream time. Look it up, it has been a part of their reality all along. Me too. I am a wild and vivid dreamer. I call them awake dreams. I can actually manipulate the dream with a conscious thought, knowing that am doing it. I remember it all and commonly write it down or tell it to someone when I wake up. So what is that all about??

In Chichen Itza yesterday we could feel the energy of the cenote. The Earthmother was strong and embracing and at one point pulled Rayna to edge of the hole. We had done our meditation at the foot of the pyramid and were just enjoying the fullness of the day. I said let's get a picture of me and my daughters and this is what came out. My aura was vibrating so fast that to capture me on film was hard. I had become elusive to the camera. We are becoming our dreams now.

This morning I asked what that meant and was told the veil was thinning and both Heaven and Earth were merging. My dreams will be my days. My vision will be my reality. I will need to focus and stay positive all the time, there will be no place for stress, only hope and ability. I love that. You too can do it, get focused, if you need help come on over and we will chat. Here's to the New World beginnning - Namaste' Dr. Su

1 comment:

Dr. Su said...

stay or go, it is that easy, we are pure energy!