Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Who needs MEDICINE?

Medicine | Definition of Medicine by Merriam-Webster www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/medicine Medical Definition of medicine. 1 : a substance or preparation used in treating disease. 2a : the science and art dealing with the maintenance of health and the prevention, alleviation, or cure of disease. b : the branch of medicine concerned with the nonsurgical treatment of disease. As defined by men. The medicine I have I was born with. A direct imprint from the Divine. How did I know? I was re-minded along the way with LIFE, with DIS-EASE and DIS-COMFORT. When my mind was blank, I created a scenario in which to re-member to me - remembering divine design was medicine. Communion remembers you to the Divine. Illness does that too. Circumstances out of your control, were never out of your medicine bag. YOU simply forgot that part. Today Re-MIND yourself, you are loved, sovereign, worthy and yes, eternal. LET that be your medicine for now. Meqwitch - Dr. Sioux

No comments: