Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Is your MOTOR running?

Are you ready to roll? In a season of freezin', we take stock, build fires, and plan. This thaw brought a bigger reason to roll than ever before. It IS THE END OF TIME. In 2012 at the Star Knowledge Conference in Arizona we knew the old time was getting short. People, deep with in their souls knew. I prepared my life for the shift and as it comes into high gear, I am ready to roll. I know my MOTOR is running, and it is up to me to get moving. Decide if you are here for the recovery of the Earth and her children, and your children and grand children, or if you are one of those who will be exposed as someone different. Accounting for all you are is up to bat. When you are willing, cheerful and ready to motor, the world will welcome you with open arms, and plenty to do. I am here for you when you show up! For now, I AM IN THE GARDEN! See you soon.

No comments: