Friday, May 22, 2020

Intuitive?

Using feeling instead a ration of thinking with only the 5% of the brain, the frontal lobe to guide you is using intuition. How are you feeling these days? Intuitively I am stronger, wiser, healthier and kinder then I have been to date in this lifetime. I am secure in the knowing/no'ing of my choices and my life here. I strongly support the intuitive way of perceiving reality. It is the guide given, not taught, that many set aside for the opinions of others instead. YOU have a choice. I intuitively speak, I live intuitively as well. With intuition I got my health back long ago, and used it to help those wanting to experience the same results. I learn intuitively, with my eyes, all three open and sensitive. I know what I like, and I sense it and I remember it well. I offer this to the world now. Use your intuition, get an understanding of energy, kinesology, motion and reception. Broadcast only that which you are willing to receive in return. Learn to use a pendulum or dousing rods. It is a time honored trade, and without it, it the olden days, no one could find hidden water. You must know find the gift, it will save your life, and the love you have to share. INTUIT everything. Then you will know exactly what, when and how high to be!!

No comments: