Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Who is the AUTHOR of your story? YOU ARE

You are the author and authority of your story. In this time, you are being offered a rewrite if you want one. Where would the story change for you? Mine has been interesting and harrowing all at the same time. My health gave me my career, my daughters gave me my passion and it's fierce nature, my sense of wonder and humor kept me going, and my delight in someone healing from something I shared, beyond magical! You will need a notebook, a good tool, I use a calligraphy pen. You will need a vision of an out come only you can image - in or imagine. If you can think it up, you can create it. That's the mystery and that's the new earth supporting us in a future of unity! It can come in thought, then word, then deed. It can come in colors and sounds and frequencies never before hear/here. Paint, write, sing, garden, speak truth, laugh out loud, surround yourself with light and love, and those who bring it when they show up! The only one we heal is ourselves, write the story of your healing! THEN...watch it create itself in front of you and me and everyone paying attention. And by the way, if I look younger when you see me next, you will know I added an addendum!

No comments: