Sunday, May 3, 2020

Know NO, before you knew NEW

Words are the creation story on earth. They carry great potential. Be very careful what you say, because it will be yours, sooner or later. Certain words are not in my normal vocabulary. Sinner is one, hell is another. Too dramatic for me, too much potential to create pure fear, the antithesis of love. I need to be in the love space to thrive. Family, friends, work and play, I must love it or leave it. The tree of knowledge, and the book of knowledge are for all who are ready to know enough to say NO. Certain things get a NO from me. Mostly it refers to FUN. If it is, then I KNOW that and stay with it. If it NOT, NO becomes the next reality, and I disappear from view. THEN there/their/they're is the NEW. If you only knew NO, you would soon create the NEW! Time for the NEW SU/SIOUX. HOW about YOU TOO?

No comments: