Wednesday, May 13, 2020

In the beginning...

there/their/they're was the WORD. One word became a whole world. I truly know that to be true. I have to be very careful in choosing my words for their/they're/there POWER is evident. What they create in a wave of energy is real. If my words do not lift me, give me hope, make me smile, keep me learning in light and loving ways, then I shall be silent. It is too much responsibility. A wreck-less/reck-less word for any reason, can hurt. Words spoken with fear laced intensity, well...they do nothing to bring strength. Find your strength now in words that bring you peace, choose the peace/piece that passes all understanding. It is right in front of your eyes/i's. YOU are worth saving, you always were. Please use your words in the light. When they raise us up, we are grateful. For now, remember communion and community, and where one goes, others follow. Follow love, faith and hope, and it will bring the Dawn of a new day.

No comments: