Monday, May 18, 2020

Time Out? How did you see things?

As children the time out was a punishment for bad behavior. A time to consider all that you done, and reconsider what you would do next. I know in this time out, many considered things not considered for a long time, or even maybe never before. People started to look things up, and then they silently processed that consideration. War or peace, health or disease, success or failure, family or separation, fit or fat, all under consideration. In the eyes/I's of each other, is the reflection of the YOU's. You see in me, things that intrigue or interest you, and I do the same. I have looked into the eyes/I's of thousands of clients over the past 30 years and seen myself along the way, over and over again. My choices became my career, my reality, my gift. My life invites you to see it here at Hawk's Ridge Ranch. The time to open for retreats, camping, horse time and Medicine Wheel Fires begins now. Bring your small group and lets use those time outs to create something beautiful for the Earth and all her children. It is up to us. Thehawc.com has the details.

No comments: