Friday, May 8, 2020

Ambushed?

My experience with KSTP Channel 5 news and their ambush journalism tactics Jennifer Griswold shouted wild and totally false accusations at me. Expecting me to buckle for their sweeps newcast that very night was their goal. Talk about fake media, making stuff up for ratings. Yesterday I felt the same AMBUSH tactic at the door of a local store. A customer screaming her fear of COVID 19 at us caught me my surprise. She wanted to be heard! Demanding distancing as a way of life, to my friend and I, while she blocked the door in her chair. Memory of attacks, the PTSD of the experience, needed to be released again as adrenaline flooded my field of energy. Not wanting defend my self yet feeling shamed and burdened with her hysteria I had to silent for a moment. We all have experienced ambushing, bullying, being lied to, cheated, stolen from, shamed and for some even worse, like being exploited, raped or murdered in this or past lifetimes, not to mention abused or abducted, experiencing war and poverty and prejudice. Taking stock of our choices now, is up to us</i>. Going out in public, a choice. Being critical of others, another choice. Feeling PTSD and it's effect yet another choice. Solution... happened on my way home. I drove by a huge bunch of Trillium Flowers and the Universe said, YOU are conscious, awake and we have your back. Celebrate the collective, and we will take care of those critically out of balance. THANKS, to the Angels, Aliens and Ancestors, and the Earth Mother, for the reminders that we are not ALONE, and that we will prevail. PTSD, acknowledged and released, for ME and all of us. Where we go one, we go all. Namaste' we will be just fine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the message. It can be really hard sometimes butting up against another’s fear.