Thursday, January 20, 2011

Property tax trouble? Anyone else??? St Croix County Wisconsin

I love wikileaks, I love total exposure of everything. I believe we all see everything anyway, we are just told to shush up about it. It makes people uncomfortable and all. Goodness knows that time is over and we need to make uncomfortable those who cheat for money!! Or just cheat period.

While I was away a tax assessor I will name, illegally entered my home and made herself comfortable. Weird huh? Janet was here and completely at a loss. I got home and was told about it and in the middle of my media crisis and divorce I didn't react fast enough.

The next year, my property taxes nearly doubled. WHAT the hec? I start in with all the red tape and each time I am met with screw you, we don't care about you, we have every right to cheat you and all you can do is spend more money to sue us and they say "Go to it, little girl! You can't afford to fight this". Wow, that hurt.

My local town board didn't care, they just suck up the money. So I didn't pay. I can't afford to own an organic farm at these rates. My philanthropic work with horses and kids will have to stop too. I finally got Roger Koski from the assessors office , Bowmar Appraisal from Eau Claire, to come here and see the truth. My little office is 12 X 12, not 3 acres. My land is in farmland preservation and I have been in the USDA farm program since 2000. I am being charged like I am a Walmart!! He claimed he had been ill and that he would look into it and then BANG same old crap!! Nothing changed.

So I thought there would be a change now that the boss came and saw the truth, NO CHANGE at all, still ripping me off big time, actually shutting me down as a farmer and a consultant for organic living. Anyone got any ideas? I feel the wikileaks media idea is a good one, and that those of you fighting the same rip offs, by the same rip artists, should get together and have a press conference. Anyone else getting taxed out of their home? These thieves need to be released from service. Hudson already fired this firm. They are from another place and time and need to go back there and leave us to do our work in peace. I live in Troy Township in Wisconsin and I need to hear from you.

We have the right to feed our families and share our gardens and eggs with others. We went to the farmer's market every weekend and the net didn't even come close to the tax bill let alone the mortgage. They are trying to destroy that!! They want us to close down under the pressure. I decided now that I feel better and my divorce is final and I have my strength back and my power restored that I will fight, I will expose the truth and I and you like me, will now win. It's our turn.

Maybe just maybe someone has a conscience and will step forward, the bystanders are just as guilty as the thieves.

No comments: