Monday, January 24, 2011

Come out come out wherever you are!!

I guy asked me the other day why I wasn't in jail?? He said with your beliefs and your willingness to share them with others you should be in trouble with the powers of the world. I said I was not very vocal for a very long time and was kept safe by following the instructions of my Guardian Angels. I have now been set free to speak publicly about my experiences in health and I look forward to sharing all that I know for sure and have seen and participated in.

When you have a calling, and yes you all do!! You must listen to it. Carefully and in private without the influence of other's fears and opinions. It is challenging to pull that off. Many people want to be a part of your business. They want to know and have a say in who you are and what you do, my family felt that way for a minute, but I said, sorry, not about you, this is my deal. My friends did that same exact thing. My clients never did though and they have been coming and coming since I told Creator I would do my best to help whoever He sent to me.

You all know what I am talking about. You hear the still small voice inside of you and some of you listen and do not act, other's smother it out with sex, drugs and alcohol and rage, some of you run, some of you blame, some of you just die. Wow, what a lot of choices and actually all are valid. They will take you to the next leg of your journey, and there is no judgement, just love there.

I want to say ALLIE ALLIE OXEN FREE, come out come out wherever you are now and tell me your truth!!!! Your stories. Your needs and wants and yes even your frustrations.
It's time now. You are safe!! Wake up and fear nothing. We are all here and awake and wanting to support you in every way. Let the light from your eyes shine on a path of peace and unity and health and happiness abundantly.

No comments: