Friday, January 21, 2011

Healing cancer now

My client came in over 7 years ago with a diagnosis of terminal breast cancer and Mayo laid a plan in front of him and his wife that ended his career immediately and put him into a medical mess for the remainder of his days on earth. They said NO.
The doc said, " you walk out of this room without signing up for my help and you, sir are a dead man!". He said ,"if I stay I know for sure I am a dead man!!". He is alive today because he made the choice to live.

That's when I met him. He was in yesterday for a check up and I asked him, why he survived. He said he felt as though his faith was the pivotal part of that survival.
Now let me say this, he changed his life too. In everyway. He stopped pop and cigs and bad toxic food, he got his teeth fixed and he hooked into a healing plan that to this day, has never stopped. He did the dental part right away, without any fear of the cost, he detoxed, he took saunas and clay baths and he believed!!

He also never missed a day of work.

I am now embarking on the next phase of my career in the Healing arts and that is to publish hawk-umentories about and with the clients in my world with this extraordinary ability. Why do some heal and some depart? Only God knows for sure, but I do know this, noone has the right to steal your faith with words and curses of gloom and doom and premature death. Their is no expiration date on your foot that someone can read. This is a contract between you and Creator and if it benefits you and others to stay and heal, that is what will happen. I have seen it thousands of time.

NOW YOU WILL TOO. LOOK FOR OUR VIDEOS ON THIS BLOG AND FACEBOOK TOO. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: