Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Start with something easy -- Cordyceps!!

I have used and taught the use of Cordyceps for 20 years. I learned about it's value long ago and it seemed the right thing for a mom and an athlete, me. Stressed adrenals are my issue and the underlying fact in much of what I have struggled with all of my life. You can hear me say - my drug of choice, really good coffee!! Yup a sure fire override for stressed adrenals. The result over time became poor sleep, hypersensitivity, sugar cravings and yup, alcohol and cigarettes, too. Since that was long ago and what I learned and used, saved my life and my health and my energy I now strive every day to share it all with you. One at a time until I got this blog.

CORDYCEPS HELPS ALOT. Call and we'll send you a bottle, 1-800-801-0922. Google it first so you know all about it. Here's to energy and health. Dr. Su

No comments: