Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Hawk, the Horse and the Dove

My friend said I change my face sometimes when he sees me. He said I take on the face of someone he has not met yet and other times I have the face of someone he has known a very long time ago. It is a cool thing to be able to see that in someone. I do that too from time to time, although I am more inclined to see colors not so much faces. It is a real gift.

Children will see the totems of your personality without any effort at all. The children that I take care of see me simply as the Hawk, large and strong and protective and focused and laser direct with my gift, they also see me as the horse, powerful and partnering, very magical in many ways and playful too. They also now see me as the Dove. The Unity piece of my life was never in tact, it would come and go with self love levels. That is now here to stay. I have embraced that part of my own life with a love of this world and my mission here to restore peace and oneness to this planet and her children of all ages.

Choose your totems now carefully, they are being seen now clearly. Learn from the animals in nature that mirror you. Love them for their truth, follow their lead when yours in waning. I receive today the magic of the Dove in all my thoughts, words and deeds, she is also one of my beautiful horses and she is also a kitty I just gave to my friend. The dove is the Christ Spirit of Oneness, of Unity, she heals all she touches, and I am glad today to say the Dove has returned to the HAWC and she is here to stay. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: