Friday, January 28, 2011

Angel Hawc Visions

I love my life, it is an amazing journey to all that can be. It is extraordinary in everyway. I have listened. I have heard. I have remembered. That is really all anyone must do to find their path and follow their own road. The Red Road, The Black Road, the Yellow Road and Of course, The WHITE ROAD. As we descended in to body through breath, we embraced all of those roads at different times. It is the calling of completion that you hear that pushes you to know these things. The Four Directions of our lives and the strength in the knowing there is completion there too.

I spoke with Gramma Ruth, as she is ready now to go into the west, the sunset of her life here. She remembered too. And the joy from her voice was incredible as she spoke of hearing a new and different drum.

I wrote in calligraphy as a child and put upon my wall, "They who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who cold not hear the music." It is still on my wall. Hear your own music and dance again, it is time. Move about a little, stretch and yawn and wake up!! It is time for you to remember too. We are here now.

No comments: