Monday, January 17, 2011

Nothing and Noone is ever truly lost

I was skiing last Friday at Afton Alps and I lost my really beautiful earring. A silk spun dreamcatcher from my 10-10-10 trip to Sedona. My friend noticed it was gone. I said ya well it does that, but it always reappears. Those earrings know they are mine and they never go very far, just because I can't see it I still know it is not lost. After three hours on the slopes we went in for a drink and I commented on the earring, kind of asking out loud to noone in particular, I wonder where you are?? Just then a women looked into my eyes and said are you talking about a dreamcatcher earring? I said yes, purple silk and beads. She said I found it in the bathroom and it is in the office now. I retrieved it on the way out. My pal said, what are the odds of that happening, I said 100%. That is how I live. That is the way I see things and what I know to be true. He laughed and said I believe you, you really do do that, but to see it in real time with real people is really amazing.

Point. You are not lost, noone is. Your stuff is not lost either. Sometimes it needs to give you a break. Money will do that, things will do that and people will do that too. I am a gambler by nature and money is never lost with me. I always know when I am done playing that it will come back to me on my way out if it is less then I brought. People, attract your stuff. The value of your energy is yours, it manifests in the aura you put out there. On the days of lack you will lose energy in the form of all sorts of things. In the days of self love and high value, you will add in.

Attraction is created by a smile, a self assurance, a deep faith in the higher good and a love of love and all the experiences it provides. You won nothing and you own everything all at the same time. Decide now which it is. Good Luck!! I have it all the time!! Dr. Su

No comments: