Saturday, January 15, 2011

MAGICAL PEOPLE

Were you a magical child with a vivid imagination and lots of imaginary friends, and way of looking at things in a completely unique way? Do you have one of those rare beings in your life???

I was one of the ones that seemed to get myself into trouble every single day. For sure with my mom, sometimes with the preacher and alot of the time during classes. I once had my 6th grade teacher say if I were a boy he would throw me across the room, I believe I said "go ahead". Point being, I found the traditional system and the way it was presented super super boring!! I needed a little excitement in my life and was able to conjure it up all on my own, much to the chagrin of the elders and the delight of my peers. My mom thought I was some sort of a Pied Piper, and that was not a good thing in her book. Unless of course I sought redemption and became one of her followers. Not likely Shirley.

I know now that if I had been given the chance to be me and not someone else I would have been the happiest kid around. Under the circumstances of the times, that was not an option. No alternative medicine, or school, or lifestyles in my family.
The system in play nearly destroyed my health, wrecked my teeth, beat up my body and left my ability to create super confused. My mom had Valium prescribed for me in High school to tame me down, couldn't bear the stuff and sold it some friends in college. I had a lot of bottles of unused drugs, I told them I was feeling better and pretended that they were helping me with all their stuff. And then struggled as privately as I could without their input, since it threatened me in every way.

Magical kids are every where now, suffering under the old ways. I found nature to be one of my best cures and it is to this day. I skied at Afton Alps yesterday and felt fantastic, I rode horses last weekend and cross country skied around the ranch and felt super clear and energetic. Slept better and ate better after my time in nature.

My offer to you is this, we are an alternative provider of nature and all she offers. Bring your magical kids to me for their health and happiness and yes, horses too and I will share my personal wealth of health and fun with those like me.
Can't hurt to try something new, which is really something old. Love to have come over and play. Dr. Su

No comments: