Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Work versus Effort

I do not like the word work. It always means something hard and sometimes even painful and for sure exhausting. My job became work a couple of years ago, so did my partnership. My family has never been work in anyway. My animals require no work at all, neither does my ranch. Isn't it funny how we see things. When the flow goes it takes away the word WORK. Now that I took a year off and sat and considered my options I realize that work is not what I am here to do.

I teach Divine Design. That is finding out what comes to you naturally and using it to it's fullest potential. That does require effort, but to me it is not work at all.
I am an O blood type, a Dakota and Blackfoot Swede/German, I am a girl, a Sagittarius and a Naturopath. I am a Mom, an equestrian and a skier. I love the water and the woods and the mountains too. The workman here yesterday opened the closet in my laundry room and saw skates, ski boots and snow shoes and said is there any winter sport you don't do? I said not that I know of, but if you can think of something fun I can do in the snow and cold, let me know!!! None of that is work to me. It does though require effort. I love it!!

The river doesn't work, it flows and creates amazing habitat and energy and awesome beauty. I am now using my divine design to become my own river the river of my dreams. I want to flow easily and with great grace and beauty in everything I do and say.

So in a effort to restart your life - FLOW!! Find your Divine Design, I can help you as can many others, it really doesn't take a lot of work, it just comes naturally and that is the easiest and least expensive way to go. See yourself as the RIVER. Jump in and enjoy the ride!!

No comments: