Tuesday, January 4, 2011

World Health

I never really considered that idea before today, but in the light of the eclipse, apparently that is going to be a focus for my vision. The vision of the HAWC or Healing Arts Wellcare Center or really me, Dr. Su has been up to now, seeing and putting into play what heals me.

I said before it takes a challenge to create a solution and many solutions are needed to fix this problem. The challenges that were in my life were mostly health issues. Mono, Lymes, broken bones, Interstitial Cystitis, insomnia, and bulimia, probably bugged me the most. Challenging for sure, but always fixable when I thought outside the box. Do I believe in the box, sure, because that's where we get stuck, in the box of our own limitations and the imposition of other's opinions and limitations too. Fear makes the box real small and tight. Vision and faith and a willingness to explore outside the box bring light and healing in the knowledge of the power of the self. The self that is hooked up to the consciousness of the Universe and it's creative force and unlimited potential.

This year is my year to share my vision of world wellness with anyone interested.
I love my experiences and tell the stories of me and other's like me all the time.
They inspire!! My website is going to put out details of wellness for anyone to try.

It is time to map the future of each person's health and happiness. The HAWC has lots of legends to put to your map, not all for everyone, yet more now then I have ever had before. The time is NOW to share with anyone interested the Vision of a new and better day for all humanity, starting with you and me!! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: