Sunday, January 16, 2011

In my dream

I dream vividly, always have. Sometimes I feel awake in them and call them awake dreams. Last night I dreamt of a parking lot, brand new with fresh stripes right in front of my house. At first I was surprised, then I just gave in to it and said ok I will live somewhere else in the home part and let the place I live now become my work. That is what I am doing. My ranch is not only my home but I work here. The nature setting is perfect for the campus of education we offer. The experiential learning with the horses is awesome and promotes so much healing and growth I can't even explain it correctly yet. The clinic is right here and the organic gardens and chickens are here too.

Did you ever think that your life would become an example of a specific way of living that makes you happy??? I never wanted to be that visible. I know now that we all are that visible. Everyone is watching you, all of the time, we are all naked in front of each other, the angels and God too. I read auras and see much, every one of us feels energy in some way. Empaths feel it, clairaudients hear it, visionaries see it, and NO we are not crazy just sensitive. It is a gift!!! Some even smell energy.

Kids are the best at it but usually stop coloring outside the lines by age five when they are told that there ARE lines and yet like me they do not see lines, but moving colored energy, flowing and glowing everywhere.

My life has always been without lines. Pisses some people off, scares others and some even wanted to control it for their gain. All a part of the lessons I had chosen. It is my responsibility to live in my field of creation and energy. My world is magical because I make it that way. A beautiful coyote was in my front yard yesterday and he reminded me of my inner child, running and playing and laughing out loud. That could have easily been a dream too but it was real. That is how nature works with us in the reflection of creations and our dreams. Today look to nature and see yourself. Find the beautiful parts of your day and of your dreams and begin building. EVERYONE SEES YOU, BE SEEN BEAUTIFULLY AND GRACEFULLY AND WITH GREAT PRIDE IN WHO AND HOW YOU ARE! It's how we flourish!! You are never alone. Dr. Su

No comments: