Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Energy Medicine

I love that term. It is what I do for a living, I practice energy medicine. I see auras, noone can regulate that. It is what is. My daughter can too, so can my other daughter now that she has opened her third eye. She did that at a yoga workshop, chanting.

Everyone senses energy. Dogs do, kids do, nature does and you do too. How often does the hair go up on the back of your neck? I just happen to be able to see it.

EAV testing, is my job, I read energy meridians using high tech equipment. It shows where the energy runs too hot and where it is stuck. Do you know that has to go on for a long time for the biology in the body to change. Doesn't happen overnight. I like science and all, but it seems a day late and a dollar short to me. Plus why would you cut me open if my energy needed adjusting? Seems far too risky to me. Who wouldn't rather error on the side of health.

Organs have energy lines, the spine shares the same lines and they all end in the teeth. Minerals run up and down those lines, charging you. Mercury will speed you up, iron will add strength and so the element chart goes. Toxic heavy metals will accumulate, since the use and disposal of those elements isn't there in the human body. That would include lead, mercury, aluminum and cadmium. Google their sources and be cautious.

Acupunture is a healing tool for out of balance energy. It is a documented wellness system with 12,000 years of history. Cows will not give milk under power lines, energy interference!! The natural flow is skewed and the result is starvation for the calves. Think about that. Do you live under big power lines or is there stray voltage in your home or at your work, check the EMF's.

When you learn to work your energy you need not ever lose power. Think about that idea. My daughter is 28 years old with NO medical records past preschool. Why? We have used energy medicine since then to keep her power even and the result has been incredible health and amazing strength and a very sharp mind. I love that result, so does she. I think her boyfriend does too!! He says she's beautiful!!

Seems a shame to waste so much time and money being ill when we know now it is not necessary. For your next check up find a energy medicine person and start there, you will be amazed by the results.

No comments: