Sunday, January 16, 2011

Antidepressants promote suicides - WHY???

Let me tell you why that happens. First of all, know this for sure, there is no known medical test or standard in bio-chemistry for these prescriptions. NONE!! No known facts in science about your personal health for the prescription of any of the mood altering drugs you use. Only another way to get you to PAY and their excuse is YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!

YOU DID!!! And when one doesn't calm you down you get another one and another one.

Suffering sucks, fear sucks, rage sucks, depression sucks, I know that, I have had all of those feelings, sometimes in spades. But for me the drugs sucked more!! They sucked the life out of me. Sure they knocked me out, dumbed me down and kept away the feelings that really scared me alot, but they also stopped me (only for a moment) from the finding out the truth about why I felt that way if the first damn place.

My liver was plugged up and it made me mad, hot, closed my throat, caused me bulimia, and just generally took away my light heartedness. It is the furnace and filter of the body, and it is awesome. It saves your life everyday and it is one tough dude. It works with your thyroid and your skin in sync, it is called the triple warmer in Chinese Medicine. It is your third chakra, bright yellow with bile!! Bright yellow with potential and optimism, like the sun and YES it needs the sun and D-3 to work correctly!!!! When it fills with toxins from your teeth, like the mercury that should not be there and swallowed everyday with your food, the fluoride and vaccinations which contain super toxins too and the other crap we eat and drink , like POP and other chemicals, preservatives, additives, pesticides, drugs, and on and on the list goes, it gets plugged up just like the filter in your furnace.

Have you ever seen a sewer back up in someone's house. It's a big mess and super toxic and creates fear. That is what happens inside your body and when you get scared you get drugs to shut your feelings down. Suicide is the only solution for some, since the slow die is worse then the quick one. THINK ABOUT IT!!

Now for the good news. You grow a whole new liver every 7 years!!! YAY. If you start a clean up effort and get that clogged system clear you will feel better and have more energy and healing power then you can imagine. The greatest compliment to my work is when people say " I have NO memory of ever feeling this good". That breaks my heart and yet it inspires me too. That's my job and I love it. Know the truth, don't leave mad which is what suicide is about sometimes, stay, do the work, it really is cool to know how to be a healthy human and we NEED YOU. There are no mistakes here, you are all perfect in God's sight, find that perfection in yourself and fall back in love with the adventure. I DID.

No comments: