Thursday, November 1, 2012

You deserve better than this

I see the ridiculousness of so much unnecessary illness it truly drives me to distraction. You are all being fooled into thinking that the doctor needs to be on your schedule. That is their idea and it is simply a sales tool to create business. They also know that by warning the alarm they have your billfold right in their hand. Don't be alarmed, be a student of your own health. Learn how your body works and what those signals really mean. They are not doom or gloom they are simply a signpost to a direction that you are headed. I want to know before I get there where it is I ma headed. I know that by reading the signs and teaching the turn around methods people can end up where THEY want to be not where someone else benefits from their ignorance and manifestation of imbalance caused by that lack of knowledge. You deserve to know how your body works and how to keep it in perfect working order!!! That is my job and I love sharing that knowledge!!

No comments: