Friday, August 17, 2012

CLOD

Like giant footsteps smashing things around them without knowing, clodding has become a way of life for many. Like throwing litter from your car window and not thinking about that polluting our space!! Saying in loud toxic voices your personal frustrations about the way they think things should go. Expecting everyone to get out of the way and making no apology for the collateral damage if we don't move. It has become the American way and I wish it would stop. For me I want to learn to tread more lightly, with greater concern for those around me and leave behind a footprint that is beautiful and an add in! This is my wish for all of us, to stop clodding about as if we were the only ones here. There are animals and plants and tiny little people everywhere, listening and learning from your very presence, be aware, be care-full and we will change the clodding into something amazing. It is up to us and only us to make the change in us we wish to see in others. So I guess I will simply start with me!!

No comments: