Monday, August 6, 2012

There you are - where you have chosen to be.

In an effort to learn quickly, we choose difficult challenges that push us to the brink. I see it so often in health and money these days, people creating super lessons to promote a shift in their own thinking. While in the lesson of course they look in the outside first, they ask "why me" and "how did this occur, I don't deserve this". After a time though it begins to sink in that they set off the trigger that started it all. Sometimes it was done a while back and that part is forgotten until the student gets back to it and says "oh that is when I began to think that way". We are shaped in ways we are not conscious of. Like, I am not lovable, or I am not worthy, or I have no passion, these will start with a job or relationship that doesn't fit, then the rest begins. Attracting the lessons is the easy part - the law of attraction is real and working just fine, that is why we are currently in this heap of learning. Quickly now before the 12-12-12 and 12-21-12 when the world comes online again and a light shines that will show every single thing, no more secrets! I am counting the days!! Namaste'

No comments: