Saturday, August 18, 2012

Listen and you will hear now.

My friend asked me about meditation, I said it was very very important. Listening instead of talking is a bit of a lost art. Meditation restores that gift and ability. My other friend said I can not hear him, he says I keep saying," what did you say?". I think because it is too loud for my ears. I am an amazing practiced listener but will only hear the good stuff. If it is not nice and sweet and funny and productive I can no longer hear it. Like not watching the news, I do not want to see the bad stuff that creates the reality of some people. I see auras and know it can go either way, I prefer it to go well into the light. It does a lot of the time, I guess my ears are switching to that channel as well. I am ok with living in a world where it is good and improving!! How about you? Meditation quiets the breathing and the heartbeat and opens a focus from with in - if you can then open the crown chakra eye on top of your head you can feel and hear from above - cool huh???? This is when I say, "In sounds, I can hear, with words I can understand and in pictures I can see - show me now.". It works every time. Meditation will change your life forever, it will unleash you from the 3D and move you into the ethers! Namaste' see you in the air!!

No comments: