Friday, August 10, 2012

Indigo Children grow up - new children everywhere now

Many years ago I was introduced to the Indigo nature of my personality. As a kid I rebelled against a lot of stuff. I could not bear inequity or injustice. I could not bear the bully or the elite or the self pitying. I could not understand nor tolerate adults who were disharmonic - saying one thing and doing another. I have always seen auras and they were clear to me, spoken words were presented but actions were totally different. Then there was the food that made me feel sick and the religion that made me feel sicker. Drugs were a nightmare and made me super sick and school was a waste of time except for the social part and the art, music and phy ed. I spent many hours in the principal's office for behavior that came from boredom. Then the mercury from a filling sent me to hell for a whole year and I changed forever after that happened. So what is the point of this - all was chosen by me as challenges that would motivate me to keep looking, keep trying and keep my own counsel and learn to listen to my own heart. Then as a grown up I met 200 other Indigos who had survived and were working toward the 2012. What a relief to know I was not alone. There are many of you out there that were not at that gathering in 2002, but you know you are the rebels and the world changers, none the less. Well, we have made it and the new children are here in droves because of our work and our willing natures. They are remarkable, super psychic and incredibly sensitive. They are not ill, they are the new genetics for a planet on the upgrade. Some even have gold in their blood instead of iron. Pay attention now, we are shifting. Gateways to new thoughts, words and deeds are here. Go on through and we will be there waiting for you in peace and oneness! It is time now. Namaste'

No comments: