Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Home again

All my friends are coming home again, just for the weekend, but still HOME AGAIN. How many of us have that home again feeling??? Most are so caught up in the frenzy of life that they have forgotten the home again feel. I loved the farm of my grandpa and grandma anderson, it felt like home again. Lots of space, and a garden and animals everywhere. That is a feeling I love to this day that is why I have recreated here. My friends growing up became that feeling to me, they were my garden, my safe space, my potential and my inspiration. We did lots of fun stuff together, out doors mostly, skiing, hang-gliding, water skiing, sailing and music!! I, of course, had the horses and once in a while they came and rode with me. The feeling of home is where we fit the best and are the most comfortable. I look forward to three days of pure comfort and the feeling of home again. Call your old friends, your long lost cousin, your college room mate and get that home again feeling too. It is such a joy and the memories and the warmth will heal your soul! Here's to HOME being in the heart of us, producing some of the best in us and all that surrounds us too! To light, love and lots and lots of laughter, Namaste' Dr.Su

No comments: