Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dental Office - the toxic dump - your thyroid at risk

I sat a friend's appointment yesterday in a Woodbury dental office and saw the woman in the next room with her hair falling out, working away. I thought I bet she doesn't even know what is happening to her. When you breathe the air in a dental office where mercury is used or removed without the proper equipment - it poisons your body and the swallowed vapor blocks the thyroid from absorbing it's vital mineral iodine. You NEED your thyroid if you want to digest your food, metabolize it, have a functioning liver, have healthy skin and hair, have access to your short term memory and feel happy as a natural state of being. This toxic air caused my heart to race as my adrenaline kicked in with it's fight or flight signal. That happens to kids in dental offices very commonly. They know they are in harm's way. I am very sensitive to this issue and very well educated on the same subject and use my work as the FIGHT mode for this response. I will not flee in the face of danger I will stand and fight for my right to live on a healthy planet with healthy choices. Dental offices are responsibile for 70% of the mercury we battle in our environment that contaminates our waters and our fish and our world. If your dentist still uses mercury in any capacity at all - FIRE THEM! Tell them why and then walk away. DAMS will show you to a new and healthy provider where you and your children will be safely cared for. DAMS.org has the list of those interested in the new field of Health-Centered dentistry - do not look back - it's YOUR HAIR! Keep it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks
dental marketing consultant