Friday, September 23, 2011

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

Humor fixes so much, when I laugh I feel better. When I laugh super hard I feel heavenly in the afterglow. Isn't it great how vibration makes us healthier and happier. Sitting still was never an option for me, as it kid it drove me nuts. It got me into the sights of the overseers who felt it their job to enforce the still time. Time out wasn't used in those days and I think it really is a good punishment, cuz it really is punishment!!!

Come on no time outs anymore. Let's just get going. Playing, laughing, supporting each other in whatever it is that promotes a smile, mine or your or ours together.

This sitting around waiting has got to stop, laugh at it. Laugh at yourself, don't take everything so seriously. We are not failing on any level, we are growing and changing and learning more faster then ever. It is a HOOT!

Today in Honor of Friday, rent a funny movie, tell your best joke or just ask someone to tell you theirs. The weekends were made for fun, do something fun together or alone. Joy is contagious, spread a little around. Nothing better then sharing a joyful happy moment with a friend or a stranger, who cares!!!!

Start a funny moment, enjoy it like a great dessert and you will set into motion all the joy you can handle. Namaste' The super funny Dr. Su

No comments: