Thursday, September 29, 2011

You are a compilation of your words and actions!!

Are you rich and beautiful and happy and radiant??? Are you healthy and fit and energetic???

You are a cluster of you, all that you have said and done is YOU!! You becoming you and you also becoming Me and All becoming ONE!!

The Oneness that we know is out there begins with you. Nature is YOU, weather is YOU TOO. Your kids are you. Money is you and I am YOU.

A client said to me yesterday, you do not look 53, you are so young looking and happy and smiling. I said thank you and then said it's what you project that you see in me. You are young and healthy and happy too. I reflected to him the good news of his wants and desires. I can reflect the crap too. I can make thunder and lightening when someone gets it going in my space - I will reflect it so dramatically it has often times become a real storm. We have seen the storms in and around the choices and behaviors of those in this world, haven't we???

Today practice being the you you would be proud of in every way. Your looks, your words, your diet, your exercise, your wit and your compassion and generosity. Be in every sense of the word - PERFECT. As a creation of Creator, be Creative.

Look outward to see the best of the best and own it. See what you want and love - say it out loud and have it in your heart. It's your choice and it is a great day to try it out!! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: