Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Remember the Legend it is YOURS!

For a long time I knew I would write a book and have worked on it on and off for the past few years. It is about the Legends of our Lives. I am my own legend and it took me 50 years to remember the whole thing. I got bits and pieces in dreams and memories and met helpers along the way who threw in their memories of me. I go back a long way, so do you. The Universe has wanted us to remember us for a long long time and now I believe that time is here.

Nothing is more interesting than knowing the Self. The details are facinating and inspiring, the knowledge of who you are, where you came from and the knowing of how it all works together here on Earth is life giving in every way. No secrets, no lost or left behind, only truth and the love of all the details. Being secure with your gifts, abilities, preferences and choices is the way it should be. I do not need anyone that I don't ask offering me help or guidance or even an opinion. I simply do not need to spend time on that. If I ask then the door opens and the flow begins.

If you ask me I can tell you if I want to or not. I have choices there too. I do not need to give in to your needs or wants or your bullying. You can't take my time or my money or my energy away if I say NO. Let's get that straight. No or yes - it comes from you. Look to your legend, the key in the corner of the map of you. Then decide and do what works for you, this will annoy others for awhile but soon the respect and offers will start coming your way. It BEGINS with you, know YOURSELF first!!!! Squares of the town forget them for now. They are creating their own legends and that is none of your concern. FOCUS NOW ON YOU, LOVE YOU, BE PROUD OF YOU, I AM THAT I AM, NOW AND FOREVER MORE, NAMASTE' Dr. Su

No comments: