Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Do you BLOG too???

I started blogging as a way to get ideas out there. My ideas are sometimes new and sometimes very old. I have found many solutions to many issues along the way and I love to share them with anyone interested. I am a very persuasive character mostly because I embody all my choices no matter what they are and use that to learn new things. That is what I share. We all need to do that now. Many of us are in need of the information that others have and it should come now. Trading secrets is a way of life for many, some secrets are traded at a very high price and now becoming unavailable to the masses. Medicine is secretive and there are many unanswered questions in regard to your health.

I think that should change. I do energy medicine because it shows in the body what will happen if you do not pay attention and take steps to remain balanced. I always work on the worst thing first and emotions play a huge role in that part. I sat next to a guy without three toes yesterday due to blood sugar problems. He was Native American like me and I maybe I should have offered a solution but he didn't ask. Our O blood type, his and mine does not tolerate processed sugar, PERIOD!! Alcoholism, diabetes, obesity are all a result of that craving and sometimes addiction. We are the true adrenaline junkies and if we do not physically play hard and strong and in nature we plump up and get sick. PERIOD.

I will put this into the world as a personal piece of knowing, since it is my experience and when I follow that rule I feel great and alive. There are tips for every type, A's are dairy/beef and gluten sensitive, B's don't digest chicken and AB's are rare and newest of all and should read about their diet choices in the book.

Let's share what we know, freely and do better every day!! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: