Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Edgar Cayce readings now

When I was sick a long time ago, I looked into the readings of Edgar Cayce. He was a trans - channel, who could give information from a higher perspective using an open channel with no judgement or criticism, just information. He walked with a foot in both worlds, the energy of the Eagle and the Hawk and the Wolf. Some say he was a mystic, others were scared of him, many found the answers they were seeking in his channelings. To this day those transcripts reveal many helpful truthes to many needy people.

It is very much like what I do. I hadn't considered that before today. He took a different tact to assist humans in their time of need. He used his gift to be of service to many many people. His views were usable and sometimes very simple, his life was dedicated to it.

I am glad to be of service to others in that way too. I love sharing my views of healing and wellness. My experiences have lead me to a different way of healing then the norm and I cherish what I have learned and what I can give to others. I tape all my first visits and maybe someday they will become a book like Edgar Cayce's books and help more then just the few who find me. We'll see won't we???

Thanks for reading this, Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: